Saturday, June 20, 2009

Santana Concert

Oh gosh! I know I was sort of late in my posting on this blog, but didn't realize I was that late!
Quick update with some photos... I'll try to update more regularly from now on. I think one of the things I need to do is change the layout because I don't really like the one I'm currently using but I didn't find one that really better suited me.
Anyway... End of February (yes, that's how late I am!) I went to a concert of Santana with a couple of friends (Vincent & Caro). Since I wanted to enjoy the concert from up close, I bought myself a VIP seat :-) I actually landed next to a really voluminous guy at row 15 from the stage and couldn't sit comfortably since he was all over me...
Never mind, as soon as the first guitar stroke was heard I jumped out of my seat and moved closer to the stage... up to the third row where I could enjoy the whole show.
And it was really worth it! I hope I could play like that when I'm 60!!
Well actually I wish I could do that now! The concert was awesome. VIP seating really is nice. Makes u feel like you're in a small concert room

few pix taken with my iphone

No comments: