Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Philippines!


Wow!! It's been so long I didn't write on this blog!!! I'm almost ashamed of it and blushing.... :p haha
Well since it's been a long time, I'll keep it short! ;-)
I started a trip since about 4 weeks now, starting with 2 weeks in France to see my family and friends, then 1 week in Kuala Lumpur, mainly to see some old friends from there and also to get back in touch with the country and I am now in the Philippines, land of thousands of Islands.
I went to the most famous one for tourism, which is Boracay, a fairly small Island for that is but very beautiful. I spent 6 days there, the first 2 with a lot of rain (which got me a discount on my hostel price ;-)) and then 4 beautiful days.
You can see by yourself from the 2 pictures attached.
I am now back in Manila, Philippines' Capital city and it's much less charming, so no photos here!!
I'll just chill out here for a couple of days before going back to KL, then France and finally Chile.
Brazil will be next! :-)

Cheers!

No comments: