Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!!

Hi there!
It's been a while I didn't write in here.... well the main reason is that I was on a loooong holiday :-)

First part of the trip was to Las Vegas with my family. It was 6 days there and filled with meetings of friends and family. I got to see my ex roomate from Santiago Florence, my college mate Yves and his wife Monica and also my ex roomate Marvet from San Jose, California who know lives in Las Vegas! It was great to see you all (and the family too of course!)!

Lots of gambling and some street walking where the main activities, along with a lot of different shows. I went to see the Blue Man Group, Lance Burton the magician and also the show 'O' from Cirque du Soleil. All 3 were really worth it! They are great shows in their own style. I especially liked the blue man group for the music, its originality and the amazing visual design of the set and the Cirque du Soleil for.... everything! It was such a magical moment (and we were right in front of the stage in the front row seats!)



Here are a few photos from Vegas

No comments: