Thursday, August 20, 2009

Santiago from my Balcony

Since I moved in my new apartment (yes, I still owe you some photo of it... will do soon...) I'm often amazed at the view I get out my window. Being on the 12th floor with no other buildings right next to mine on either side I'm facing, on a good day I can see until the mountains that are bordering the city.
So yesterday morning as I was sitting at my desk getting some work done, I just couldn't help it but take up my camera and go around my balcony and shoot some photos of the scenery that was uncovering before my eyes as the sun was rising up in the skies.

So now you now what it looks like to wake up where I live ;-)


2 comments:

Flo said...

Santiago after the rain and with some snow on the cordillera, best time to take pictures...very very nice!

Jerome said...

yes indeed!!
it's not quite that often that we can have such a clear view of the city until the moutains.
More often than not the city is unfortunately covered in its typical haze...